Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I dream about you

I dream of you all day,
Because I can't sleep at night
thinking that you are on your way.
Fate destined us to meet,
yet I never saw you again.
I still catch the same train,
hoping to see you again, come running across the lane.

I remember how my heart fluttered and my voice shuttered,
when I saw you the last time.
You may not know that you lost someone to the perils of life,
because it was me stealing glances while you were busy hoping places.

Oh! how I wish, that we never met,
then there would have been no regret.
I have lost all my feelings yet I yearn only for you,
you may never come back yet I will look out for only you.

Deep inside, I know that you were never meant to be mine
But I feel that's fine.
On the day that the twain's meet
from HIM - all answers shall I seek,
was this love or just a dream.

Maybe he will speak and tell me why
I think of you, yet never cry
A faint smile on your face was all that I care of till then
May we meet soon
AMEN

No comments:

Labels