Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog Testing

Hmmp.

So after so much deliberation, I thought of a name for the blog to be named Barking Crows.
Actually the only unique name that I could think off. I thunked so hard that my knees had a migraine. It was raining and saw a dead crow on the road and dogs were barking. Anyways, the name sounds weird, so I think I can relate it to myself, no?

I would like to dedicate this blog to myself and my followers (narcissistic ain't I? :P ). Plan to update more and more about the travails and plans of my life by Gawd Almighty! Appreciate your valuable comments and feedbacks. Trolls and Desperate Orkutiyas....well.... You are welcome as well as long as you don't scare my good viewers away!

Blog testing is complete. And no I don't read my Wren and Martin so please excuse me for my baad english


P.S.--No crows or dogs were harmed in the process of the creation of this blog.
Pliss visit again to win exciting prizes

(Ok. Sorry no prizes, right now, we have just come out of the economic meltdown remember... Just wanted to ensure that you come back)


P.P.S. --- Just in case Jai Maharashtra (Nvr know when Raj has a look at my blog)

Testing 1...2....3.... OUT
Thank You

No comments:

Labels